Winner of Marianna Baer's FROST

Thanks so much to everyone for making Marianna feel so at home last week!  We got a great turn out for her post and now the random number generator has chosen a winner of a signed copy of FROST. And the winner is....

Catherine Stine!

Congrats Catherine! I'll send you an email through your websites contact form to get your details.

I know as Fall approaches I'm dying for a good scare. Reading Stephen King's It right now (maybe not his best but it's the one I find the most unsettling for some reason) and have Frost queued up and ready to go.

What about you all? Any horror fans out there? I love a good eerie scare and always appreciate recommendations!

2 comments:

Catherine Stine said...

Thanks! I'm thrilled, and look forward to reading it. (sent my address via gmail)

Cath Brookes said...

I hadn't heard of this, and it sounds like something I would really enjoy. Thanks!
California Pet Shipping website